If you require counseling for yourself or a loved one:
Find a teletherapy-equipped Solihten Center near you to work through feelings of anxiety, isolation, or depression.
Find A Center
If you provide counseling through a Center or individual practice:
Contact our Membership Coordinator to implement a robust, easy-to-manage teletherapy program in a matter of days.
Enroll in VideoTherapy
Solihten Institute has lowered the cost, training, and clinical barriers associated with teletherapy to help Centers provide spiritually-integrated therapy across greater distances.
Our VideoTherapy program is vetted, effective, incredibly affordable, and rapidly implementable. It includes Institute-approved curriculum and supporting tools to help you serve clients who move, maintain a busy lifestyle, or become increasingly home-bound.
VideoTherapy support from Solihten Institute:
- Service inquiry referrals to Centers who have agreed to cover the jurisdiction in which potential clients reside.
- Customizable intake and informed consent documentation.
- Licensing for a vetted technology vendor to provide a reliable, easy-to-use, HIPAA-compliant video platform.
- Access to a vetted technology vendor during business hours.
- Training through the Telehealth Health Certification Institute that addresses many state and licensing mandates, including state-specific guidelines and restrictions around teletherapy.
- 10 hours minimum of robust practitioner training that addresses:
- Introduction to Teletherapy
- Best Practices in Video Teletherapy
- HIPAA Compliance for Teletherapy
- Teletherapy Settings and Care Coordination
- Crisis Planning and Protocols in Video Teletherapy
- Direct to Consumer for Teletherapy
- Choosing and Using Technology in Teletherapy
- Orienting Clients to Teletherapy
- Presentation Skills for Teletherapy
Solihten Institute will continue to expand digital-based therapy tools and trainings to provide a robust platform for remote counseling.