Gather. Contemplate. Draw forth. Many Solihten Institute member Centers regard our Annual Conference as a restorative retreat in which all are free to question, advise, and share.
The Solihten Institute Annual Conference is typically held the first Thursday-Saturday in August in Denver, Colorado.
Attend plenary presentations, gatherings for worship, spiritually integrated therapy forums, Q&A sessions and workshops – with plenty of free time for self-reflection.
- 2020 Theme: Change, Challenge, and Opportunity.
- 2019 Theme: Adaptive Change.
- 2018 Theme: Leadership in Uncharted Territory.
- 2017 Theme: The Art of the Possible.
- 2016 Theme: The Relational Context of Care.
- 2015 Theme: Foundations Frontiers in Behavioral Health Care.
Free conference registration is provided to one attendee per Center. Reduced rate lodging available on-site with most meals included with registration.