Our consultation goes beyond day-to-day operations to nurture the emotional realities of leading a nonprofit counseling center. When a partner walks with you, connects you, and truly believes in you – feelings of isolation and fatigue ebb away.
Solihten Institute scales and tailors consultative services for member Centers of every size and stage, from 2,000 counseling hours up to 14,000+ hours.
Through one phone call, you can draw upon the knowledge of an entire community of mission-aligned mental health professionals.
- Nuanced, usable, actionable insight – not merely generalized theory.
- Support in engaging major donors, grant-making organizations, churches, school systems, healthcare providers, and the legal community.
- Topics that include Strategic Planning, Organizational Development, Leadership Skills, Education and Program Development, Clinical Training and Best Practices, Board Development, and Financial Literacy.
- Connection to a collective sounding board and a community of interfaith providers.
- Scheduled, routine in-person workshops from nonprofit counseling experts to set goals and monitor progress.
Through our Member Resource Library, you can download management resources, clinical forms and procedures, compensation models, fundraising plans, new Center development tools, and marketing templates that include brochures, taggable radio spots, royalty-free photography, billboards, and more.