We are a national professional association of more than 50 non-profit mental health counseling Centers.
We help people heal – mind, body, spirit, and community.
Your financial contribution supports:
- Efforts toward school-based mental health programs that help kids:
- Recover from trauma
- Reduce truancy
- Diminish disciplinary problems
- Improve grades
- Remove stigmas around mental health counseling
- Advanced training for licensed counselors in Spiritually Integrated Therapy, one of the most effective, evidence-based approaches to treating stress, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, eating disorders, suicide ideation, alcohol abuse, and substance abuse.
- Compliance with regulations of HIPAA, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act to respect and ensure client privacy.
- Leadership programs for non-profit counseling executives to run an efficient small business with sliding fee scales to make mental health services accessible to all.
- Clergy and Congregational Care programs that help interfaith provider networks thrive.
- A vetted, affordable telemental health platform to provide therapy via video conferencing to serve clients who move, travel, maintain a busy lifestyle, or become increasingly housebound.
- An accredited integrated mental health provider network that ensures the best possible clinical and financial practices.
- Licensed, compassionate counselors and therapists who nurture the mind, body, spirit, and community of nearly 70,000 people every year.