For clinicians who are interested in adding to their knowledge for practicing spiritually integrated psychotherapy (SIP), Solihten has created a NEW offering of individual didactic “a-la-carte” classes focused on key aspects of this work.
This year the course will focus on:
- Integrating SIP with Common approaches to Therapy, e.g. CBT, ACT
- Handling commonly presented spiritual/existential hardship and adversity, e.g. religious bypass
- Working with marginalized populations (LGBTIQA, BIPOC)
- It will be taught by prominent clinical leaders and published researchers in the field, e.g. Ken Pargament, Jesse Fox, Russell Siler Jones. Most of our presenters were also presenters at the APA conference in August, 2023.
- There will be a high level of Interactivity during each two-hour session
- Like last year, it will be offered a-la-carte, i.e. you don’t have to sign up for the whole series. You can select which offerings you want to attend.
- We’re bringing back this year the idea of a Center offerings –e.g. you can sign up as an individual or you can sign your Center up and anyone in the Center can participate.
- 2 CEs Offered Per Class
- Scheduled for Fridays in Winter and Spring 2024 (January through June);
- Contact Laurie Pechie at firstname.lastname@example.org or Steve Duson at email@example.com with any questions.