Solihten seeks a President and CEO to help lead and grow the organization through this pivotal time in its history.
The President and CEO is hired by the Board of Directors to exercise responsibility for the overall leadership and operations of the Solihten Institute. This person hires and supervises the staff, implements Institute services, manages the organization, and works with the Board.
• Executive Leadership
• National Leadership
• Institute Activities
• Facilitate the recruitment, education, and work of the Board
• Identify new program initiatives for the Solihten Network
• New and affiliate Center development
• Implement strategies for Institute program development
• Provide oversight of fundraising and marketing
• Cultivate ongoing financial support from donors and foundations
• Promote and nurture the integration of spirituality into the life of our
organizations and treatment of our clients
• Direct the Institute’s administrative and financial activities
• Hire, assign, supervise, evaluate, and discharge staff
• Set agenda at staff, executive committee, and Board meetings
• Provide supervision of Network research and/or demonstration projects
• Create a productive work environment in the context of virtual office space
• Articulate the vision, mission, and values of the organization
• Serve as the Institute’s primary contact person for related national organizations
• Position the Solihten Network for national influence in mental health and religion/spirituality on an interfaith/interdenominational level
• Participate in staff, Board, and committee meetings, and the annual conference
• Contribute content to Solihten communications
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. The salary range for this role is $165,000 with a generous benefits package.
Koya Partners l Diversified Search Group has been exclusively retained for this engagement, which is being led by Kim Dukes, Andy Tarsy, and Kristina Dorne. Please submit a compelling cover letter and resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Koya Partners l Diversified Search Group is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals living with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual living with a disability and need assistance expressing interest online, please email email@example.com. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive additional information regarding how to request an accommodation for the interview process.
Solihten Institute is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ+ applicants.
Education and/or Other Requirements
Passion for the Mission
The President and CEO will bring a genuine
passion for Solihten’s interfaith and
interdenominational mission to accredit,
connect, educate, and advance counseling
centers that practice spiritually integrated
therapy. This leader will clearly model the
organization’s mission through consistent action
based on compassion, empathy, and equity
The President and CEO will be a culturally fluent
leader, skilled at building effective relationships
at all levels within a complex environment,
including with Solihten’s many centers. An
excellent listener and persuasive communicator,
the President and CEO will have the ability to
develop a powerful sense of shared purpose
in others and motivate them to navigate the
opportunities and challenges ahead.
External Affairs and Fundraising Aptitude
The President and CEO will implement a
clear strategy for raising funds by developing
meaningful relationships with donors and
other constituents and through creatively
and successfully identifying potential
fundraising partners to support Solihten’s
mission. With excellent interpersonal skills,
the CEO will build and maintain positive and
productive relationships through transparent
communication with internal and external
audiences. The President and CEO will be
confident and comfortable building partnerships
and crafting a captivating message of support to
advance the impact of Solihten.
Management and Operation
The President and CEO will be an inspiring,
intellectually curious, and engaged leader
with a strong ability to lead through influence.
This leader will be successful at planning and
implementation to ensure that day-to-day
operations are aligned with strategic goals while
also being nimble, adaptable, and innovative
in response to emerging needs. They will have
a proven track record in strategic financial
oversight and a comprehensive record of
overseeing various functions of an organization.
They will have proven experience in budgeting,
strategic forecasting, and planning, as well as in
overseeing financial, accounting, compliance,
and risk management of a large organization.
Postion Type: Full-Time
Supervisor: Solihten Board of Directors